Saturday, July 18, 2009

About Girlfriends

Di-Di is always making friends everywhere. At the market with the kueh seller, passenger of the bus one row back, sales girls at the shop, etc. I would sometimes just shiok-shiok asked "Who is that?"

"My friend la...", he would reply giving me a face like why I always ask the obvious.

If it's a girl, then Kor-Kor would question "Why Di-Di got so many girl friends ah?"

"They are just his friends who are girls what. You don't have girl friends meh?"

"I got only one."

"Who?"

"Hui Hui la." He smiled sheepishly, like it's supposed to be a secret. (Hui Hui is his distant cousin who is now studying in the same school.) "Next time I grow up, I have to get married right?"

"Yes." Me wondering where this is leading...

"Next time I'll marry Hui Hui."

*me mata terbeliak ie eyes nearly popped out* "Errrrr....hey, I thot u said u don't like girls..." He mentioned before he don't like girls.

"I don't like girls, but I like Hui Hui little bit, so I marry her la."

Holy shit! Jialat!

3 comments:

  1. my boy oso said he wanna marry my fren's daughter last time.. wonder what will we expect when they are older hor...keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAH PIANG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Dun worry la...poor Hui Hui will be a forgotten one when he grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahha u can say Hui Hui is long distant relative.. cannot marry..

    ReplyDelete