Friday, July 17, 2009

Working Mom

This mommy started working on Wednesday.

Yup! Yup! Working again. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Just think of the money, I tell myself. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

I woke up really early, hoping to get out of the house before the boys woke up. Didn't want any scene, you know. Mom was here helping out for a few days (phew!) as maid has not arrived yet!

No such luck. They woke up early too.

Kor-Kor was no problem. I just kissed him good-bye and told him I'll be back early.

Di-Di too just waved me off after a kiss - surprisingly as previously, he would cry and get angry whenever I mentioned that I'm going back to work.

So I quickly crept downstairs to go off. But Di-Di followed me downstairs & told me:-

"Mommy, another kiss ? See, I big boy, I don't cry d...."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh..how nice. to escape to work!

    such big boys already. lucky ur mom is around to help out abit... no rushing around as yet, i suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice day to start work with two happy little boys to kiss you and sent you off to work. :)

    ReplyDelete