Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Passed

(I'm such a bad girl....)

Yeah, Kor-Kor passed.

Scraped thru with 160-odd points. Just got the results last Sat. So slow rite? I even asked the coach why they count so slow, should have just outsource to me:)

So having the almost-heart-attack was worth it. At least he doesn't have to repeat level 1 when all his friends moved on to level 2.

They even have medals for the top 20. A few of his friends made it. Kor-Kor was disappointed that he didn't get one (which made me realise my boy competitive also...or may be its a guy thing??? I dunno) In my heart, I was thinking 'aiyo, pass can already lo, want medal some more!', but of course cannot say out loud. Instead, being a good mother, I told him "Try harder next year loh"

And so, wow...Level 2. Like it will be me in Level 2 cos it will be a major challenge...for the mommy.

First, level 2 basketball class starts at 7.30 am! *WOL for weep out loud man*

2nd, he'll need 250 marks to pass!!! Major yikes!!!

This means this mommy can be a slacker...even on a weekend! (Sacrifice! Sacrifice! Sigh! Sigh!)

1 comment:

  1. congrats even though i dont know anything abt basketball!

    ReplyDelete