Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 Things About Me

I first saw 25 Things in FB. Thot it will be a fun debut blog. Here's my stab at it (more difficult that i realised):-

  1. I can't parallel park...unless the 2 other spaces at the sides are empty!
  2. I'm tone-deaf, can't sing to save my life...
  3. I also have 2 left feet. Would love to get that corrected, if surgically possible.
  4. My only talent is I can tell....whether the pregnancy is a boy or girl. Most of the time...
  5. I am most fidgety when...i have to stand in line. I normally feel like yelling at the serving party if i have to wait for more than 10 minutes!
  6. I have excellent memory (my friends call it elephant memory, god knows why!)....unfortunately about silly, trivial matters....like what my significant half promised me a decade ago, er, no wait, that's IMPORTANT stuff!!!!!
  7. I don't eat goat, cow & lamb meat. And for the last time....it's NOT a religious thing. Don't like it, that's all.
  8. I don't have a good taste bug. Once was tucking in heartily at a tibetan mo-mo (steamboat) until friends voiced out that it smelt like pee!
  9. Nothing attracts me more faster than a 'SALE' sign!
  10. Am not a social butterfly. Won't approach a person to break the ice...unless i know the person is from Penang &/or speaks Hokkien!
  11. I'm not a morning person. Try not to talk to me before 10.
  12. I'm a coffee-holic. I would be yawning, agitated bitch addict if i dun have at least a strong cup a day.
  13. Have forgotten to zip up my pants a few times & didn't realise till i reached work! FYI, I used to take public transport!
  14. Was molested twice in public transport & once in cinema. Was so engrossed with movie that didn't realise the uncle's hand was on my lap. Ew!
  15. Thinks that having four kids would be ideal. Come to think of it, i recently look at pregnant ladies with ENVY again!!! (my hubby would freak out if he knows!)
  16. Loves adventure holidays & was once inspired to climb Everest Base Camp (only kaki bukit, not the entire mountain, I'm definitely not that ambitious, he, he) Still dreaming...
  17. During my late teens, didn't know i was on a group date till the boy called to tell me he missed me! That's me, Blur-blur!
  18. Is guilty of taking a yearly holiday (or two) with gal pals & fib to sons that trip(s) are for work!
  19. Have taken up reading a few books at same time. Cannot parallel park but at least, can parallel read!
  20. Kinda thinks the fish monger near my place looks kinda cute!!!
  21. Like to steal her sons Yakult to drink late at nite. And chocolate. Ice cream sometimes...
  22. Is pretty bad at spring cleaning...thus, my closet looks like the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle.
  23. Is not a touche feelly person, very, very awkward in doing hug hug kiss kiss!!
  24. Is blessed to have BFFs whom I've known since 11.
  25. Last but not least, I'm terrified most of... losing my lil' monsters! Not just literally, also to puberty as they'll probably think it's not cool to hang out with mommy anymore, sob, sob!

1 comment: