Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ba-Si Bu-Si

Recently I got to know that my new colleague's 4 year old boy can read (he's now going thru adult section for books on his favourite subject, trains) and can do multiply (his mom says she taught him the logic behind it & get him to put up his own multiply table in a way that he understands...)

Meanwhile, in my Never, neverland, my 7 year old & soon-to-be 4 year old still act & talk like babies.

Like whenever they know I'm going to explode for yelling numerous times to get them to do something...like pick up their toys...or go bathe...they'll 'tabik' (salute) me & say,
"Ok, to the ma sorrr!!!!"

Like whenever they taunt each other with " Neh, neh, ti-ta-yo!!! Neh, neh,ti-ta-yo!!!"

Like whenever they do something silly, they'll call themselves "Ba-si, bu-si!".

I've tried to get them to tell me what these nonsense meant, especially 'Ba-si, bu-si'. A lot. Because they use it A lot. But all I can get out of them is "Ba-si, bu-si is ba-si, bu-si la!" while trying to look at me innocently.

Sigh! I wonder if they can support their mommy's old age travelling and shopping..........

If they join the circus's clown act!

3 comments:

  1. AYO! My boys aso give me the salute and "YES MAMA SIR!".. such insolence! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..am sure they will pick up very fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahhaha. my two 4 years old boys also said the same " neh neh, ti ta yo" ! I wonder what is that, but it sound familiar, maybe one of the cartoon character said this??? hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete