Saturday, September 5, 2009

Twilight Zone

Hi! I'm Lil' Monsters, Inc. And I'm a Korean-drama-holic.

My addiction started about a month ago when I took up a friend's suggestion to watch Boys Over Flowers (Korean version of Hana yori Dango/Meteor Garden). It's therapeutic, she said. And the lead actors are all hamsom-hamsom (slang for handsome)!

Ok, since she said they are so, so handsome, I'd checked it out. So far, I've only watched one Korean drama series, Coffee Prince, because the lead actor is so, so handsome! And not draggy. The others, I cannot take the draggy, the pitiful crying, the staring at each other, repeating over and over again...

But Sheeh! She is right. That lead, Lee Min Ho, is really good looking! And OMG, he's only 23 years old...really make me feel like a Dirty Old Woman, oogling after him.

And so, I was stuck. Sacrificing sleep, averaging only 5-6 hrs. Zombie-ing thru daytime. (But at least, I still remember the names of my boys, hehe!)

Till all 25 episodes were completed. And I actually took more than 25 hrs, because of the re-plays on the interesting scenes. (Though the series is actually quite draggy.)

Then, as if not enough 'torture' to my physical & mental health, I couldn't stop myself from watching Coffee Prince (link here to my fav song in the series) again. For comparison sake, I told myself.

Now, I'm back to Boys Over Flowers!!! Oogling at pretty boys!!!!

This is when I realised I needed help. Help to get me out of this Twilight Zone!!!

3 comments:

  1. i guess u read the subtitles ? i know korean drama are very cun, but havent got the initiative to watch it yet.... maybe because i dont like reading subtitles or the language is not ori coming out from their mouths..hehe
    really handsome boys are ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's too late now.

    you're a goner.

    I think we've lost you.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear DOW, got a sure-cure remedy! Imagine others oogling your sons ... theng-teng-theng-teng-theng .. (sad attempt at Twilight Zone's anthem).

    ReplyDelete