Friday, September 11, 2009

Wonder When He's Gonna Lose His Cuteness

Di-Di is close to 4 years old. He is still cute. No longer a baby, but still yet a kid.

Though I hope he can hold on to his cuteness, I know that one day soon I would wake up and in place is a kid who would run off screaming if I offer to give him a peck on the cheek.

So now I would enjoy all the morning kisses he gives me before I go to work (6 to 9 pecks hahaha!!!). And I would be amused that he would call me to scold me if I do not wake him up to say goodbye.

I would also try to keep it in my memory the way he said "Not me, not me" whenever I asked who messed up the room. And the way he would tap his finger on his cheek & rolled up his eyes (do action like he's in deep thoughts) and answered "Maybe its ghost la" [Dunno who teach him one...]

It's also amusing the way he bites his lips and says "Five!". Must bite lower lips one wor when pronounce 'five'...kononnya his teacher says.

And the way he replies to my "Thought you full already, still got space meh? whenever he wants to eat junk food/biscuits/bread right after a full lunch or dinner, by pressing his stomach & rolling his eyes at me (like why this mommy dunno one), "Still got space...see not harddddd"

Now, how to argue with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment