Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby No More

Last night, before I tucked him to sleep, Kor-Kor suddenly blurted out.

"Mommy, today I 'nguk-nguk' (pass motion) at school."

I sucked in breath, shocked, "HOW? HOW??"

BECAUSE MY BOY STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIPE HIS ASS!!!

"I got no tissue, the toilet also no tissue, so I had to borrow from my friend la."

I still cringing, "U know how to wipe meh?"

"Dunno"

Still cringing, "Then how? When u wipe, yr hands got 'nguk-nguk" or not?"

"GOT!!!!"

"EEEEEWWWWW!!!!" We all laughed, even Di-Di.

I looked at his hands and asked, "Did u wash your hands?"

"Yes."

"Did you wash your hands with soap?"

"Mommy, the school got NO SOAP laaaaaa......"

"EEEEEWWWW!!!!" We all laughed again.

I checked his fingernails, remembering something, and asked, "How you tell your teacher you want to go 'nguk-nguk'?"

"I asked teacher 'may I go toilet la?'". Thank god he's not so blur, at least he didn't say 'I wanna go 'nguk-nguk'!!!

"But, the teacher laughed cos I got no tissue!"

We laughed, but I thot to myself, sucks, I've been such a bad mother.

Still use baby talk ie for passing motion, urine, shower, etc....

Didn't at least give him a packet of tissue for emergency. Only handkerchief to wipe mouth & hands.

Never teach him how to wipe or wash his ass after passing motion. Because he always go in the morning before school is no excuse, rite ?

But, really!!!

Can someone please show & tell????

How to teach your kid how to wipe/wash his ass after 'nguk-nguk'? (Cos now I panic, panic!!!)

6 comments:

  1. WAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKA

    dun panic la...

    Just show him how many pcs of toilet paper to take. fold fold fold into square..then wipe la. If still got 'sai'..then take more, fold fold fold...and wipe again until clean.

    But then again..if got no toilet paper..even I don't know what to do! Lesson learn, always check for supply. If don't have..ask teacher (or in my case, a pork seller at the market! WAKAKAAKAKAKAKAKAAKAKAKA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee....i actually anticipated this to happen when he goes to Primary school so I KS, started to teach him and made him clean his own ass when he was in K2.

    Mott's spot on....that was how I taught him too, fold and fold and fold...clean liao, not clean enough, take some more and fold and fold and fold again, repeat until clean.

    Heng now, he can clean himself pretty well....in the process of teaching him, even his sister has mastered how to clean her own ass after pooing....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehhhh...i thot this was basic instinct...must teach ah?? kakakakak

    make sure always have paper in the bag lor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe..we only started teaching Damien how to clean his backside after he came back from school telling us he dare not go 'poo poo' because 'The school don't have a shower area for me to wash my buttocks!!'

    Same method as Mott and Jan, fold and fold and fold then clean, then take somemore, fold and fold and fold, clean again, until there's no more poo...then MUST wash hands with soap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there everyone, thanks. Ya, nowadays I asked him to practise... but he'll give me the 'look' (like mommy has gone nuts)! He actually knows how to clean by water at home, but don't know how to manage in public toilets.

    But so remiss of me...I also assume its natural, no need to teach 1, kekekekeh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara just does herself without us teaching.. although not necessary clean.

    Just ask him to show you how he clean up the next time he poo.

    And don't the school provide tissue?

    ReplyDelete