Thursday, April 9, 2009

HUH???!!!

At times I don't really know what my lil' monsters are talking about. This morning for example:

Kor-Kor (in very serious tone): "Mommy, my friend said ah, in many, many, many, many, many days, thieves are coming to our earth. Then ah, we must run very, very, very, very fast. You cannot fall down one. Must go hide. The thieves are coming to kill us."

Mommy: "Huh??? Errr.....which movie was he watching??? Go ask him ok ?" (so that I would know which movie the friend was referring to, to make sense of this)

Kor-Kor: "No lah, he was not watching any movie. He said the thieves are coming & everybody will DIE!!!"

Mommy: *Speechless*

Gosh! Boys are really violent. That sounds like mankind are really screwed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe your son's friend is taking about the end times. Is his friend a Christian?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boy only tells me things that he wants to tell me. So i'm not successful in digging this info, hehe!!

    ReplyDelete