Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Toilets and Everything Boys

The thing about having boys is that....I would not be able to watch over them when they are in the men's toilet! You see, Kor-Kor thinks that he's a big boy now & big boys don't GO girls' toilet, ha, ha. So when Kor-Kor is in the men's, Mommy has to stake out right at the doorway (when Daddy's not out with us), trying to pick out any 'out of ordinary' noises. "Of course rite? What with all the stories we have heard about perverts & lil' boys in toilets!!!" Unfortunately, with Mommy lurking suspiciously at the doorway, mommy would attract stares from strange men, who instead thinks that mommy is a peeping Tom/stalker! There was once Di-Di rushed inside as well, and both of them were in there darn long. They were playing water (can hear water splashing & laughter) & would not come out, no matter how loud I screamed @#$^&*. At last, I had to send in a non-pervert looking guy to drag them out.

The thing about having boys is that....they can wee-wee EVERYWHERE, though now that they are older (especially Kor-Kor who is close to 7), it's kinda embarassing. Ok, for this I'll take the blame, cos mommy was too lazy to search for toilets when they were younger & let them wee-wee at the drains, trees, bushes, roadside, etc. Once, when Kor-Kor was 2.5 yrs old, I took him to wee-wee at the bushes while waiting for taxi cos I was too lazy to walk inside to find a toilet. The classic thing about this incident was that we were at.... SINGAPORE AIRPORT! Daddy thought I had gone bonkers, what with S'pore being such a FINE city!!!!

The thing about having boys is that....they sometimes forget to take the toilet seat up! This would normally happen with Di-Di & especially during his middle of nite's small business. And being half asleep, his aiming sucks. So when mommy had the unfortunate privilage of going next, my butt would hit something cold....Arrrggghhh!!!

But no matter how much pee I had to sit on, I would not change these times with them for the world :P

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    U also got two boys!! hahahhaha, all boys share the same story, don't they?

    I use to let my boys to wee-wee anywhere also, when i cannot find any toilet, sometime when i drive half way they said want wee-wee i have to stop the car and let them wee at the road side, till one day when they go to pre-kindy, teacher ask me are they wee-wee anywhere at home instead of toilet? Hoo hoo!!! There go, i have to tell my boys, wee-wee have to go to toilet and not anywhere else. LOL!!! Serve me right ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah... u also have 2 boys eh? hehe my turn next. My older son gotto tip toe to pee so his aiming sucks too. and often i see pee marks all over. Sometimes its the bigger patch that pisses me off. Small one aiming suck but older guy (the father) also cannot aim properly. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah..thanks for dropping by my blog.

    I hear u abt boys n loos... bleargh!

    My 2 boys (and hub! ARGH!) are forever peeing EVERYWHERE!!!! I seriously don't mind letting No.3 be in his nappies for a longgggggg time....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete