Monday, June 15, 2009

Monsters Vs Aliens

I did it! Yeah! Brought 2 lil monsters to watch a movie all by myself. Phew!

It was no small feat I tell you. When the billboards were up, I already had to start 'brain-washing' Di-Di (cos his eyes go all watery if I teased that I would only bring Kor-Kor).

Things like...cannot jump on the seat, run up & down the aisle, walk around, kick the seat in front, climb to the seat in front or at the back, talk loudly...Basically, to sit still like a statue. I also told him that he cannot ask me to take him pee mid of movie & must hold it in till after the movie. Haha...so mean rite ?

Di-di was probably thinking what's the fun of going to the movies like that. But he was determined to follow his Kor-Kor. He said he almost 6 yrs old already wor...(though he's only almost 4 - cos afraid we leave him behind!)

Pre-movie went without a hitch (cos mommy chose working day, instead of weekend - not so crowded). Besides them chasing each other around, making kung-fu moves when I was getting the tickets & me having to juggle their popcorn & drinks & not losing sight of them, I managed to get them into the cinema safely.

Di-di was so exited. First time mah. But quarter in...he asked to go home already. Alamak!

I was thinking, how to entertain him for the rest of the show. Stress!

But thank god, Di-di kept to his word. Well...almost. How cud he stand not fidgeting, not talking, not climbing up/down the arm rest rite? But at least he didn't run wild at the aisle. Or do kung fu moves on the seats...

Was the movie good then? Ok only...not as good as...Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. or even... Kung Fu Panda!

Did we see it in 3-D ? Hell, no! Must movie-train my lil monsters first, else waste money only.

Here they are trying to kill each other while I was getting the tics.

4 comments:

  1. Wah! So terror, bring two kids for movie alone! Hmmmm..when can i do that ar, maybe i will wait till they are older a bit more. :P

    Not a nice movie?? Worth to go or not??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a good movie? Was thinking of bringing my 2 boys there too...not me alone tho'...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keng le! Movie ok only. Prob Ice Age 3 will be better - coming end of this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my boy used to talk and ask questions a lot, but now mellow down edi..i have yet to bring my kids to go watch! must go must go!

    ReplyDelete